The West Lab Hall (also known as "Level 3 West", "Sector C West") is one of two main hallways on Level 3 that link to the various laboratories found in the JKR Research Facility. It holds some of the slightly larger labs, as well as a connection to the materials sector.
Propulsion Lab (CW-1)
- The Propulsion Lab contains a large shielded zone for running static fire tests of rocket engines, and aims to test the efficiency of certain types of fuel and engines.
Distillation Lab (C1)
- The Distillation Lab contains a distillation machine that purifies the water supply of the JKRF.
Helium Lab (C2)
- The Helium Lab is responsible for reactor coolant production, as well as housing materials at low temperatures.
- This laboratory connects to both the Orange and Blue hallways.
Zeta Pinch Lab (E1)
- The Z-Pinch Lab houses a Z-Pinch Machine that produces electricity through plasma means.
Genetics Research (G1)
- The Genetics Research Lab focuses on the manipulation and study of genetic material, as well as injecting these changes into test subjects in closed environments.