The Blue Hall (also known as Sector C) is one of two main hallways on Level 2 that link to the various laboratories found in the JKR Research Facility. It is more populated than its orange counterpart, and its laboratories are densely located in this hallway.
The Blue Hallway starts at the middle section of the Cargo Bay, looping around the facility, ending at the west side of the Cargo Bay, in the Storage Bay area. It is accessable from other Sectors through the Atrium, and from the Sector C station and Storage Bay station along the Transit System.
Accessable rooms are in bold, while unfinished and closed rooms are in italics.
Hydroponics Farm (A1)
- The Hydroponics Farm grows crops and plants in conditions where sunlight is not applicable.
Propulsion Lab (A2)
- The Propulsion Lab focuses on propulsion research, as it houses a launch silo capable of launching rockets.
Aerodynamics Lab (A3)
- The Aerodynamics Lab has a very long open hallway where speeds can be measured from moving objects.
Distillation Lab (C1)
- The Distillation Lab contains a distillation machine that purifies the water supply of the JKRF.
Helium Lab (C2)
- The Helium Lab is responsible for reactor coolant production, as well as housing materials at low temperatures.
- This laboratory connects to both the Orange and Blue hallways.
Zeta Pinch Lab (E1)
- The Z-Pinch Lab houses a Z-Pinch Machine that produces electricity through plasma means.
Disease Analysis (E2)
- The Disease Analysis Lab helps analyze various diseases and conditions in players through its apparatus.
Food Lab (F1)
- The Food Lab is responsible for the creation of laboratory-grown food, and exploding bananas.
Genetics Research (G1)
- The Genetics Research Lab focuses on the manipulation and study of genetic material, as well as injecting these changes into test subjects in closed environments.